Pro Climb is the leading contract tree climbing services provider in New Zealand. We work throughout New Zealand for privately owned tree companies, large corporate infrastructure businesses, utility providers, councils and universities. Pro Climb has built a reputation for providing safe and efficient tree climbing services no matter how difficult the job may be.
Pro Climb offers tree climbing services for everyone who need trees climbed.
These jobs may range from aesthetic and delicate canopy work to large tree removals. All our climbers are qualified arborists, foresters and rope access professionals with a minimum of 5000 hours on-rope experience. Our teams utilise the latest methods and equipment on all jobs. This means our work is carried out safely and efficiently, allowing us to meet even the tightest of deadlines without compromising on quality. You can book our services based on an hourly rate or request a quote for a complete project.
Feel confident that you have entrusted your project to experienced professionals with the highest level of service using modern techniques and complying with the latest industry standards. Pro Climb prides itself on its zero impact policy: we care about your clients and your projects!
We work hard to insure that our relationships with industry partners and clients last for generations.
The tree climbing services we provide:
- Large tree pruning, dead wooding and reduction pruning
- Tree climbing for research and seed collecting
- Power line clearing
- Tree removals
- Rigging and felling of hazardous trees
- Crane supported and machine assisted tree removals
Why Our Clients Choose Pro Climb climbing services?
- All tree work performed by qualified arborists and foresters
- All climbing work performed by qualified height access professionals
- Continuing education for staff and contractors
- Modern tree care solutions
- Safe working practices guaranteed
- Environmentally concerned (Pro Climb’s environmental policy)
- Quality workmanship guaranteed (ISA and NZ Arbor membership)
- Comprehensively insured (1 million public liability)
- Auckland council approved contractor
Please read the Terms and Conditions for our climbing services.