Supporting environmental initiatives in the company is an important part of Pro Climb’s environmental policy. Our Environmental policy aims to manage human activities with a view to prevent, reduce, or mitigate harmful effects on nature and natural resources.
Pro Climb strives to be as Eco-friendly as possible throughout our organisation. We use bio-degradable chainsaw lubricants. We switch off machinery when it is not being used. We use mechanical alternatives to chemical substances to control weed growth. When we do have to use chemicals we use biodegradable natural products. This approach offers a child and animal safe solution to unwanted plant regrowth.
Within the Pro Climb office team we only use recycled or carbon neutral paper, we minimise paper printing where at all possible and we fully recycle all trash created within our company.
Pro Climb strives to:
- comply with environmental laws and local government policies and plans
- minimise waste and use environmentally acceptable methods of disposing of waste
- minimise the risks of using hazardous substances
- reduce consumption of raw materials
- improve energy efficiency, including in vehicle use
- avoid, remedy or mitigate harmful emissions
- purchase goods and services that are manufactured, used and disposed of in an environmentally responsible way
- to have appropriate emergency procedures to deal with spills, leaks or other emergencies that may affect the environment.