Company: Pro Climb T/a Pro Climb.
Location: Auckland City, Auckland.
Pay and Benefits: See below.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent.
The following positions are currently available:
● Arborist Crew Leader (minimum level 3 Qualification)
● Arborist Crew Member (minimum level 3 Qualification) or Arborist Apprentice
● Arborist Apprentice
Please contact us for a full job description.
Pro Climb is looking for colleagues to join our team.
We work for local authorities (parks and streets), kindergartens, schools, estates and private tree owners. Most of our work is the maintenance of small, medium and large trees. We do not do hedges and only few tree removals.
What we offer for arborist jobs Auckland
- Fair wages according to your experience. We are a living wage employer.
- We will reimburse you for using your own climbing kit or supply you with our standard kit that includes a TreeMotion harness, 30m and 45m rope, Hitch Climber pulley, Rope Wrench, DMM carabiners, etc.
- All PPE that we supply is specifically designed for arb work.
- Regular aerial rescue training and other safety-related training.
- Regular professional development and qualification training.
- All company employees are given the opportunity to visit the NZ Arb conference once a year including travel and accommodation.
- We will cover the cost for you to compete in regional and national tree climbing competitions.
- You will be working with a highly motivated team of qualified arborists who love their work.
- Happy for applicants to have a trial day in the company.
Hours of work
- 07.30 till 16.00 Monday to Friday
- 20 days paid holiday + bank holidays (accumulated leave can be taken from the first day)
- 10 days sick leave per year (after 6 months)
- Unpaid leave requests are generally accepted
Qualities we are looking for
- Be willing to work in a team.
- Be willing to communicate professionally with team members and clients.
- Be willing to turn up on time.
- Be willing to work every day outdoors.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Need to meet the legal requirements to work in NZ (we may be able to assist with this).
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.