Company: Pro Climb T/a Pro Climb.
Location: Auckland City, Auckland.
Pay and Benefits: See below.
Job Type: Full/Part time, Permanent/Contract.
THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
- Team Leaders (minimum Arborist level 5 Qualification or international equivalent)
- Arborist Crew Leader (minimum Arborist level 4 Qualification or international equivalent)
- Arborist Crew Member (minimum Arborist level 3 Qualification or international equivalent)
- Arborist Apprentice
- Contract Climbers
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION.
We are an arboriculture company that is dedicated to providing the highest quality tree care services to our clients. We have a strong commitment to safety and the environment, and we value our employees as the backbone of our success.
From our Onehunga located yard, Pro Climb undertakes various arboriculture work for local authorities, kindergartens, schools, estates and private tree owners. Our work is predominately comprised of tree maintenance carried out on small, medium and large tree assets. We plant, transplant, treat and take care of trees of all ages. We take pride in offering quality tree care services that emphasise a tree’s protection and conservation. We only do few hedges and only very few tree removals.
WHAT WE OFFER FOR ARBORIST JOBS AUCKLAND
- Fair wages according to your experience. We are a living wage employer.
- We will reimburse you for using your own climbing kit or supply you with a personalised climbing kit.
- All PPE that we supply is specifically designed for arb work and supplied by Treetools
- Regular aerial rescue training and other safety-related training. Regular professional development and qualification training.
- All company employees are given the opportunity to visit the NZ Arb conference including travel and accommodation. We will cover the cost for you to compete in regional and national tree climbing competitions.
- You will be working with a highly motivated team of qualified arborists who love their work.
HOURS OF WORK
- 07.30 till 16.00 Monday to Friday
- 4 weeks paid holiday + public holidays (accumulated leave can be taken from the first day)
- 10 days sick leave per year (after 6 months)
- Unpaid leave requests are generally accepted.
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Team player
- Interpersonal skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to teach and mentor
- Project management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to timelines
- Valid driver’s license.
- Need to meet the legal requirements to work in NZ.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.