Rope splicing workshop July 2014.
- Learn how to identify different rope constructions.
- Identify fibre material for rope construction.
- Inspection of rope splices and whipping.
- Splice a 16 strands arborist rope.
- Splice a double-braid arborist rope.
- Learn how to whip a splice.
- Learn the path to becoming a certified rope splicer.
- How splices work and how to use them in tree work.
Note: Rope splicing workshop will not make you a certified rope splicer.
BUT, the participants will be learning how to splice a 16 strands and double-braid rope on the workshop. You will learn the path to becoming a certified rope splicer. We will show you how to inspect rope splices and the whipping. You will be able to identify rope construction, fibres and splices in ropes.
Limited to 10 participants, so BOOK NOW!!
Questions? Call Rossy on 021 0504351
Oops! We could not locate your form.