A half-day workshop ($40) 9 am to 1 pm on Rigging with the Port-A-Wrap
by Drew Bristow and Andreas (Rossy) Ross
Saturday July 3th 2010 (Auckland)
The Port-A-Wrap is the most commonly used friction device on the market for tree dismantles. It can be used in numerous ways to make the arborists job easier.
The Rigging with the Port-A-Wrap workshop will cover:
• New ways to attach the Port-A-Wrap to the tree
• How to lift loads with the Port-A-Wrap
• How different ropes react in conjunction with the Port-A-Wrap
• How to tension rigging ropes using the Port-A-Wrap
• How to reduce the forces on the rigging anchor
Space is limited so please contact us asap for your reservations.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 05 04 351