If you have not yet been to the Hackfalls Arbor Camp then you need to experience it this year. The Camp offers the rare opportunity to share your passion and knowledge with colleges and friends, while you help sustain this wonderful heritage asset. As every year, we have the newest climbing and rigging equipment available on trial.
Come and join the team at Hackfalls Arbor Camp!
- Friday: Arrival and set up
- Saturday:Sustaining one of New Zealand’s most wonderful heritage assets and sharing ideas with colleagues from around the nation (world).
- Sunday:More fun and packing up to go home
Basic camping facilities are provided as well as a social BBQ on Saturday night. The rest of the weekend is a potluck/self-catering kind of event.
What to bring:
- Family and Friends
- Food and beverages for the weekend
- Tents and sleeping bags
- Climbing gear and chainsaws
How to get there:
Hackfalls Arboretum, 187 Berry Road, Tiniroto
If you are flying to Gisborne, we can help with transport to the Arbor Camp on Friday.
Contact and Registration:
Mark Randall email@example.com 0274527804
Andreas (Rossy) Ross firstname.lastname@example.org 0210504351