Pro Climb offers rope access solutions for the forestry and horticultural industry in New Zealand. Our understanding of tree climbing and rope access techniques makes us the leading specialist in safe working techniques at height when only natural anchors are available.
Rope Access and tree climbing services for the forestry and horticultural industry in New Zealand.
All our climbers are qualified arborists, foresters and rope access professionals with a minimum of 5000 hours on-rope experience. Our teams utilise the latest methods and equipment on all jobs. This means our work is carried out safely and efficiently, allowing us to meet even the tightest of deadlines without compromising on quality. You can book our services based on an hourly rate or request a quote for a complete project.
Feel confident that you have entrusted your project to experienced professionals with the highest level of service using modern techniques and complying with the latest industry standards.
We work hard to insure that our relationships and those of our clients last for generations.
The rope access services we provide:
- Climbing for forestry rigging
- Climbing for forestry research
- Abseiling for weed control and weed eradication
- Abseiling for planting
Why Our Clients Choose Pro Climb climbing services?
- All work performed by qualified professionals
- All Climbing work performed by qualified height access professionals.
- Continuing education for staff and contractors
- Safe working practices guaranteed
- Environmentally concerned (Pro Climb’s environmental policy)
- Comprehensively insured (1 million public liability)
- Auckland council approved contractor