This workshop is designed for experienced aerial tree workers and arborists who want to learn how to conduct a safe and efficient crane assisted tree removal. This workshop does not replace the NZQA standard 3789, but covers additional knowledge essential to arborists.
Are your crane assisted tree removals safe and efficient?
This course is only offered in-house, please contact us for a quotation.
Duration: 1-2 Days
Rigging 1 and Climbing0 or equivalent required.
Content of the workshop:
- When to use a cranes for tree work
- Regulations in New Zealand for crane supported tree dismantles
- Accessing the tree
- Estimating load (log) weight
- Configurations of sling and chain rigging and forces involved
- Load attachment and load balancing
- Maximising efficiencies when using cranes in tree work
- How and where to cut
- Aerial recue and emergency procedures for crane supported tree work
The Crane Assisted Tree Removal workshop is only offered as in-house training.
Contact us for further information about Crane Assisted Tree Removal course availability
Oops! We could not locate your form.