Introduction to Modern Tree Climbing
The Introduction to Modern Tree Climbing workshop will cover:
- Introduction to modern tree climbing gear.
- Basic and advanced friction and climbing hitches.
- What to know about throw lines and how to use them.
- Why do we use a cambium saver or a rope guide in modern tree climbing?
- How to install a cambium saver or a rope guide from the ground before entering the tree.
- Foot locking for every day work.
- How to increase your climbing performance by reducing your body’s energy consumption.
Friday 29 October 2010
From 8.30am – 4pm
For booking please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rossy on 0210504351.