Practical Pricing for Arboricultural Contractors
This practical seminar will cover a theoretical approach to quoting: from what is a quote, through to how to prepare one, and what needs to be covered. Some of the points that will be covered in this seminar:
- A practical approach to quoting: Not all trees are equal.
- Setting an hourly rate for labour: How to set it. What to include and why.
- Using your hourly rate in practice.
- Costs recovery in replacing plant and equipment.
- Setting charge-out rates for plant and equipment.
- Financial efficiency and practical efficiency.
This seminar will be conducted in small groups which will take each participant through the theory and practice of pricing Arboricultural work.
Location and dates to be confirmed
For more information or bookings visit the NZAA website