Practical Pricing for Arboricultural Contractors
This practical seminar will cover a theoretical approach to quoting: from what is a quote, through to how to prepare one, and what needs to be covered. Some of the points that will be covered in this seminar:
- A practical approach to quoting: Not all trees are equal.
- Setting an hourly rate for labour: How to set it. What to include and why.
- Using your hourly rate in practice.
- Costs recovery in replacing plant and equipment.
- Setting charge-out rates for plant and equipment.
- Financial efficiency and practical efficiency.
This seminar will be conducted in small groups which will take each participant through the theory and practice of pricing Arboricultural work.